- An (ISC)2 member is a professional who holds one or more of the following (ISC)2 credentials: CAP, CCFP, CCSP, CISSP, CSSLP, HCISPP and SSCP.
- (ISC)² credentialed members and non-credential holders may join an (ISC)² Chapter
- An (ISC)² chapter member who does not hold an (ISC)² credential, is not a member of (ISC)²
- (ISC)2 members are not automatically enrolled as a chapter member, and are not required to join a local chapter
- Members can choose to join more than one (ISC)² Chapter
- All (ISC)² chapter members are required to abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics